UNESCAP Internship Opportunity (3~6 months)Announcementㅣ2019-04-03 15:41
- UNESCAP Internship Info_20190403.zip (158.9K) 97회 다운로드 | DATE : 2019-04-03 15:41:07
This email is to notify you of a full-time internship opportunity at the United Nations Economics and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP). Please see the details below and the attachments for more information. This opening is only for Korean Nationality students.
- Qualification: Undergraduate school seniors (expecting graduation within 1 year) or graduate school student
- Major related to Environmental (please check the TOR information file)
- Work: Full-time (minimum 3 months ~ maximum 6 months)
- Starting Date: Will be negotiated with UNESCAP
- Required Documents: English resume, English CV/self-introduction letter
- Deadline: Submit the documents (combined as one PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m., April 11 (Thursday), 2019
Please send us an email if you have any questions.
SUNY Korea Career Team