NSLI-Y Volunteer Opportunity (~5/3)Announcementㅣ2019-04-17 10:18
We are sharing a volunteer opportunity for the National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y). Please see the information below for more details:
The NSLI-Y is a program of the U.S. Department of State, and is a part of a multi-agency U.S. government initiative launched in 2006 to improve Americans' ability to engage with people from around the world who speak selected critical language.
2019 Summer NSLI-Y program will be held on the SUNY Korea campus and we are currently looking for volunteer language partners for NSLI-Y.
- Application Link: https://forms.gle/U6xmiuNsEXnhC1waA
- Application Period: Until May 3, 2019 (Friday)
*May end earlier than the mentioned date if all the students are selected
- At least 19 years old or older
- University student or student on leave of absence (priority given to IGC University students)
- Activity Period: July 1 ~ 30, 2019
- Need to meet with your partner twice every week throughout the month for cultural exchanges
- There will be an opportunity to have a cultural experience with your partner during the program (Ex. watching a sports game, going to a music show program, community service, etc.)
*May be subject to change
- More information: www.stonybrook.edu/korea
- Contact for Inquiry: Jihyun Lee / firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNY Korea Career Team