2019 Fall: Int'l Student Orientation for Non-Korean Students OnlyAnnouncementㅣ2019-08-12 13:40
**Please ignore this e-mail if you're dual citizenship in Korea and not required to apply for D-2 visa.
This is to inform you about the International Student Orientation during 2019 Fall New Student Welcome Week.
- Date: Monday, August 19, 2019
- Time: 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Academic Building C107
- Programs details: Information about your visa and its extension, application for Alien Registration Card, application for *Student ID Card (Bank ID Card) and health insurance.
- Things to bring: Your passport and pen!
*As you're applying for bank ID card with us and the orientation leaders, you're not required to apply for the student ID card separately (unless you don't want the bank ID card).