2019 Year-End Party: Talent Show (Deadline: 11/11, Mon.)Announcementㅣ2019-11-07 15:10
- 2019 Year End Party_Talent ShowPoster.pdf (181.4K) 25회 다운로드 | DATE : 2019-11-07 15:10:10
Interested to showcase your talent? Do you want to perform on stage and also win a prize? SUNY Korea's Got Talent Show is BACK! The Talent Show will be held during SUNY Korea's annual event, "2019 SUNY Korea Year-End Party" on November 29, 2019 (Friday)!
You can perform individually or as part of a group/club. If you or your group is interested in applying for the talent show, please follow the instructions below:
How to Apply:
1) Submit an online application: https://forms.gle/4MmiBYjG1Uq69B3QA
2) Send us your audition video to email@example.com
Extended Deadline: 10 a.m., Monday, November 11, 2019 Result Announcement: Monday evening, November 11, 2019. The selected performer(s) will be contacted via e-mail. *Not all the teams that apply will be able to participate in the Talent Show. Please submit your application and video on time to be considered.
Rules & Regulations:
- All participating members including the representative of SUNY Korea’s Got Talent Show must attend the rehearsal on Friday, November 29. The time will be announced to the selected performers.
- The performance may not exceed five (5) minutes in length.
- Lyrics, costumes and performances should be compliant with the University policy and appropriate for all audiences. Music and performance will be screened for appropriateness during the rehearsal. No modification to stage acts, equipment or sound after rehearsal is to be made without approval.
*No swear/curse words are allowed in the music (lyrics). Please use the clean version if required.
- Explosives, flammables, fireworks, fuels, lighters, sharp objects, toxic chemicals and weapons are PROHIBITED.
- Dressing rooms will not be available.
- You will be required to provide your own background music. If music is required, please send us the file in .mp3 format.
- Regardless of the number of group/club members, one award will be given to each winning group, not each participant.
- By sending us your application and by participating in this event, all participants assume any and all risk of personal injury or loss/damage to property, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the University and their officers, employees, and agents, for any injury, damages, or losses incurred as a result of participation in this activity.
We look forward to your participation! Please send us an e-mail if you have any questions regarding the Talent Show.