[Housing] 2020 Summer Application GuidelinesAnnouncementㅣ2020-05-22 14:50
- 2020 Summer IGC Housing Application Guideline.pdf (577.7K) 31회 다운로드 | DATE : 2020-05-22 14:50:05
This is to inform you of the 2020 IGC Housing Summer Staying Application.
- The IGC Housing website will take applications from May 22 - May 31: housing.igc.or.kr. See the attached poster for details.
- You must submit your application, TB test, and payment by May 31.
- If you are currently not living on campus, you will be only allowed to move in during the check-in period (June 20 - June 22). If you do not check-in by June 22, your application will be canceled automatically.
- If you are currently living on campus, you can stay in the room where you stayed during the spring semester.
- For those who are continuing to stay for Fall 2020, you may have to move out to the re-assigned room.
- IGC ID: To log into the website, you must use your IGC ID. If you do not have one, please register here: http://itcenter.igc.or.kr/xefc/egene/login.jsp
*Please use your university email and correct University ID number for IGC ID sign up.
Payment Method (Due on May 31, 2020):
- Wire transfer
> Bank Name: Industrial Bank of Korea (IBK)
> Account Number: 472-018142-04-023
> Account Holder: Incheon Global Campus Foundation (IGCF)
*Please note, you are responsible for all information related to your housing. All IGC Housing information is available on the IGC Housing website. Any emails sent from the University are friendly reminders.
Residential College Program Team