2020 SUNY Korea's Got Talent Show Application (Online)Announcementㅣ2020-11-02 13:38
- 2020 SUNY Koreas Got Talent Show_Poster.pdf (53.9K) 23회 다운로드 | DATE : 2020-11-02 13:38:54
Dear SUNY Korea Community,
Once again, the annual SUNY Korea's Got Talent Show is back! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we have decided to host this year's Talent Show online. If you're interested in participating in the competition, then check out the information below!
- Event: 2020 SUNY Korea's Got Talent Show (Online)
- Event Timeline:
- - Application deadline: Wednesday, November 4
- - Participation confirmation result: Friday, November 6
- - Performance video submission deadline: Sunday, November 22
- - Online voting period: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Tuesday, November 24
- - Final result announcement: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- *subject to change
- Online Application: https://forms.gle/UtETsvXiN31CjW8c6
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- *You are not required to submit an audition video. However, if you wish to submit one, then please send it to us via email.
- Eligibility, Rules & Regulations:
- - Currently enrolled SUNY Korea students, faculty, and/or staff
- - Singing, dancing, instruments' performance, etc.
- - Performance video should be less than 10 minutes long
- - Lyrics, costumes, props, video content, and overall performances should be compliant with the University policy and appropriate for all audiences
- - No swear/curse words are allowed in the music/lyrics (clean version required)
- - Regardless of the number of members in the group, one award will be given to each winning group; not each participant
- - Submission of the video means that the participants agree to having their performance video uploaded on a SUNY Korea SNS (online) platform for the audience to view and vote
We look forward to receiving your applications! Please send us an e-mail if you have any questions regarding the Talent Show.