[IGC] IGC Library Work-Study for Summer VacationAnnouncementㅣ2018-06-05 11:32
- 2018년 여름방학 IGC도서관 근로 장학생 모집.docx (20.0K) 28회 다운로드 | DATE : 2018-06-05 11:32:51
IGC Library Work-Study for Summer Vacation, 2018
Work-Study positions for the summer vacation of 2018 in Incheon Global Campus(IGC) Library are open to students. For those who are interested are welcome to turn in “Work-study Job Application Form” to the library.
1. Qualifications: Undergraduates or graduate students who are currently enrolled at the universities in Incheon Global Campus
2. Working Periods: June 22nd, 2018 ~ August 31st, 2018
3. Rate of pay: 8,500(KRW) per hour
4. Steps to apply & Notice of job offer
a. Application periods
• June. 18th 2018 ~ June. 20th 2018 (closing at 15:00)
b. How to apply
• For those who does not follow the direction below will be disqualified.
• Fill out“Work-Study Job Application Form”and submit it to the help desk at IGC Library only ONCE.
(Duplication or correction will NOT be accepted once you turn in the form)
• Use 한글/MS Word to fill in the application, then print out the form and turn it in to the library (09:00 ~ 18:00).
c. Duty Hours: Maximum of 15 hours per week & 60 hours per month.
• Check all the available hours and days that you wish to work on the application form ⇒ IGC library will schedule work hours from the form and give notice to applicants. (Once you accept the job offer, you cannot change the schedules)
d. Notice of job offer: Text message will be sent on June. 21st.
• Notice will be sent to successful applicants only.
• Priority will be given to students who can work at 09:00 ~ 13:00 weekdays.
• Priority will be given to students who are skilled at using computer programs (Excel, PowerPoint...etc.)
6. Duty of work-study job
• Assistance to overall control of the library.
• The schedules of duty hours and days cannot be changed after accepting the job offer.
• The workers are not allowed to quit their work due to personal reasons unless he or she has inevitable reasons such as accidents or diseases.
• The workers may be disqualified from the work if he or she makes troubles such as lateness, showing poor performance.
• Please contact the help desk at IGC Library (1st Floor).