SUNY KoreaHistory makers,
we change the world
2019 SUNY Korea FIT Winter Certificate ProgramSUNY Koreaㅣ2018-11-08 13:58
Offered by Fashion Institute of Technology in conjunction with Kookje Fashion Academy
The upcoming FIT Winter Certificate Program will be held in the second week of January 2019 for 5 full days at SUNY Korea FIT. It is the first official FIT Winter Certificate Program after FIT officially opened its doors in Korea.
The program is titled “Special Art Work for Portfolio” and is open to students who are working on their portfolios for moving up to a next level such as job seeking or college application. English Proficiency test scores are not required, but basic portfolio submission is required to register for the course. Prof. Vincene Collura who has been working as a Fashion Designer and Design Educator over 30 years in New York will be teaching this course. Translation service will be provided. For the smooth running of the course, students who are not at a certain level of fashion art rendering skill can take a preliminary course at Kookje Fashion Academy before the program starts.
Please refer below for more information.
1. Program Dates: January 7 - 11 (Mon-Fri), 2019
2. Location: SUNY Korea FIT, Incheon Global Campus
3. Application Deadline: November 30, 2018 (First 25 applicants will be accepted.)
4. Program Fee: 970,000won (including tuition, room and board)
5. Program fee make payable to: Kookmin Bank (국민은행 059401-04-230385 국제패션)
6. Inquiries: FIT Winter Program, Kookje Fashion 02-512-2200